Friday, December 4, 2009

Laughed Out Loud!

Anyone out there read the blog "Seriously, So Blessed!" I believe it originally started as a joke by someone who wanted to poke some casual fun at the quirkier aspects of the mormon culture (oh, get over it...it's for fun!) and the blog kind of took off (can anyone verify that?)

Anyway, I hadn't checked in for awhile and happened to today and found this:



I had a much needed laugh out loud moment (even though I know and am dreading the day to come when someone actually makes this comparison to me. I hope I don't still feel like hitting things then.)

Enjoy! I did...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that one--it is so perfect. Her satire is so on the mark--I just love it!

    ReplyDelete