Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BFF's and Making Chunky Look Good!

Those who remember Raffi will be happy to know he has resurfaced from a recent hiatus under Junior's bed to be his constant companion again. Or, his BFF, as this sign he made on Sunday testifies. Where did my 6 year old learn the term 'BFF?' (best friends forever, for you old timers...) He didn't learn it from his mother. He has probably been watching iCarly behind my back.

Meanwhile, fearless Sis has been ruling the local waterslides every week. She is not deterred by the cold water, the bigger kids that knock her over or the fact that she has rolls of fat on her knees and her belly hangs out of her swimsuit (the girl is stuffed into it and it is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is so smooshy!) It's not everyone that can pull off being that chunky in swim gear.


1 comment:

  1. oh adorable! Where do I get that same swim suit (but in a XXL)? I hope when I squeeze my rolls into my swimsuit I look that cute!

    ReplyDelete