Thursday, January 28, 2010

We represent the lollipop guild...



Sis had a big week. In addition to being sick, she cut two top teeth and will mimic some of our sounds ("ba, ba, ba" brilliant child...). She has also figured out a kinder way to wake me up instead of hollering. She twists in her crib and kicks the mobile attached to the side until she makes contact with the 'on' button and I get to wake up to 'twinkle, twinkle little star'. (Scared me to death the first time).
Her biggest achievement is that she has taught herself to crawl (backwards anyway, she still throws herself forward and face plants into the ground for the moment when attempting 'forward,' which always delights the boys). The bummer is that now I have to keep more than just a square foot radius around her clean when she is sitting. Maybe I can justify a really nice vacuum in honor of my little floor cruiser (give me enough time and I can justify any of my purchases).

4 comments:

  1. I always knew she would be exceptionally creative. Go Jane go, see Jane crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that sink looks SO CLEAN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First dishes, then the baby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO cute! I want to jump through my computer screen and kiss her chubby cheeks. She and Nathan could be in the lollipop guild together. . . they sport the same bath time doo!

    ReplyDelete