Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yet Another Good Cause

Several of my blogging friends have been asked to help promote a campaign for LDS Philanthropies and LDS Business College to raise money for single parents attending a 2 year program. As a single mom who is minutes away from jumping back into the school scene myself (although at a different establishment) I can personally appreciate anything that makes the process easier or less of a financial drain. I know I am extremely grateful for the programs and policies put into place to help me succeed.

The goal is to raise enough money in November for 4 full tuition scholarships. Do it in the spirit of the season. Do it for the struggling single mother or father you know. Do it because the people who will use it are so much more in need of a boost than you could possibly comprehend. If you want to know that your donation is needed and appreciated, then this is the one for you.

If you are a blogger, follow the link on my sidebar, download the widget and pass on the word.


LDS Business College Single Parent Scholarship Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment